Pasta au Chèvre
- 500 grams fresh macaroni
- 350 grams marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons of crème fraîche
- 75 grams chevre (goat’s cheese)
- Dusting of fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the fresh pasta according to package directions. Be sure to salt the water, and because fresh pasta cooks so quickly, be sure to taste test it one minute before what the packet recommends. Drain.
- Heat the marinara sauce in the pan over medium low heat. Stir in the crème fraîche.
- Add the pasta back into the pot and season with salt and pepper. Break up the chevre (make sure it is cold) into the pot, and allow it to melt in chunks into the pasta, but do not incorporate it fully. Stir in a speckling of fresh parsley.
print this recipe