Nutella Pot de Crème
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 160 grams of dark chocolate
- ¼ cup of Nutella
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 scant teaspoon of granulated sugar
- Heat the cream until it is just scalded.
- Put the sugar, chocolate, and Nutella in the blender, then add the hot cream.
- Careful of the steam, blend the ingredients together on low.
- Once the ingredients are combined, add in the egg yolk with the blender still running, and let blend for about 20 more seconds.
- Pour the mixture into little ramekins or egg cups, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Serve with a large tuft of fresh whipped cream over the top.
print this recipe