Tuna Carpaccio with Ratatouille Vinaigrette
- ¼ pound of raw tuna, cut ¼-inch thick against the grain
- 2 tablespoons of very finely minced small tomatoes (like grape or cherry)
- 2 tablespoons of very finely minced picholine and niçoise olives
- 1 tablespoon of very finely minced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of very finely minced shallot
- ½ tablespoon of very finely minced jalapeño pepper
- ½ clove of garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons of light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sherry wine vinegar
- Small squeeze of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the tuna and lie the slices flat on a platter.
- Mix everything else together, and spoon over the tuna.
print this recipe