Pumpkin Brioche Bread Pudding
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ¼ cups pumpkin puree (from a can)
- 1 11-ounce loaf of brioche, with most of the crust cut off, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, and add in the sugar, and beat to incorporate. Add the milk, cream, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin, and whisk to combine.
- Tumble in the cubes of brioche, and allow to sit for 30-40 minutes, until most of the custard has been absorbed.
- Bake in a buttered casserole dish in a 350-degree oven for 45 minutes. Serve with powdered sugar and vanilla ice cream.
print this recipe