- 1 box Duncan Hines brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of Framboise
- 1 ½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries, which will yield 3 tablespoons of juice, thawed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8x8 brownie pan with nonstick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, eggs, oil, water, white chocolate chips, and Framboise. Mix until just combined. Pour into the greased brownie pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Insert a toothpick—it should come out clean.
- Leave the brownies to cool in the pan, and when they set and only slightly warm, remove them to a cooling rack to complete the process.
- Meanwhile, make the raspberry glaze. Place the thawed raspberries in the blender, and purée completely. Pass through a fine sieve—the berries should yield 3 tablespoons of ruby red juice. Be sure to measure the juice, and not just the berries, and the texture of the glaze depends on it.
- Combine the raspberry juice, butter, vanilla, and confectioners’ sugar. Spread evenly on top of the completely cool brownies. Allow to set for 15 minutes.
- Cut into little squares and try not to eat them all at once!
print this recipe