Raspberry Rose Royale
- 4 ounces raspberries, plus 6 raspberries for garnish
- 3 tablespoons rosewater
- 4 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 bottle of rosé Champagne, very cold
- A splash of Framboise, raspberry brandy (optional)
- Granulated white sugar, for garnish (optional)
- In a mini food processor, whir together the raspberries, rosewater, and sugar. Then pass the mixture through a sieve to remove any seeds. In a large pitcher, combine the raspberry-rose puree with a splash of Framboise and the bottle of chilled pink champagne. Stir to combine. Wet your finger, and run it around the rims of 6 champagne glasses. Dip the wet rims in white sugar to create a little sweet halo. Pour the Raspberry Rose Royale into each flute, and garnish with a raspberry each. Chin chin!