Petite Crustless Quiches with Fines Herbes and Chèvre
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan or Pecorino
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped chervil
- 1 tablespoon freshly snipped chives
- 2 ounces chèvre (soft fresh goat cheese)
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk together the eggs and the milk, and season with salt and pepper. Beat in the herbs and the Parmesan.
- Ladle the mixture a scant ¼ cup at a time in a well-greased 12-cup muffin tin, so that each cup is almost full.
- Dollop the goat cheese evenly among the 12 cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-22 minutes, until all the quiches appear puffy and firm.
- Allow to cool in the muffin tins for 5 minutes, then loosen with a knife and serve hot or room temperature.
print this recipe