I was vegetarian for almost my entire childhood, and this week’s French in a Flash for Serious Eats explains how it came to pass that I ate almost nothing but vegetables and pasta for a viagra without prescription india decade. But it was not without its travails, and in my version of the ugly duckling, Spaghetti with Pistachio Pistou, Fava Beans, and Mint was just the thing to help me find my wings. As always, the complete story and recipe are available here. Bon app!
- 1 pound dry spaghetti
- 1 clove of garlic
- The leaves from 3 or 4 sprigs of mint, plus extra for garnish
- 1 1/4 cups shelled toasted unsalted pistachios
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan, plus extra to top the pasta
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup shelled blanched fava beans
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta until it is al dente buy real viagra in a large pot of well salted, vigorously boiling water.
- Meanwhile, make the pistou by smashing together the viagra online deals garlic, mint, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
- Add in the Parmesan viagra approved and butter, and pulse until combined.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of cooking water.
- Toss the pasta with the pistou nolvadex tablets buy and the fava beans, moistening as necessary with the reserved cooking water. Top with sliced mint leaves, extra best products chopped pistachios, and Parmesan.
print this recipe