Apple Celeriac Rémoulade with Crab
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon chervil, chopped
- 4 cups grated celeriac (about 1/2 large celeriac; a food processor works wonders here)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, grated
- 8 ounces jumbo lump crab meat
- In a bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mayonnaise, mustards, and chervil with salt and pepper. Toss the celeriac and apple with the remoulade sauce as soon as they are grated to prevent browning.
- I like to ring-mold the remoulade, and top it with the simple crab meat, and serve with lemon wedges. You could also toss everything together, and serve with crusty bread, or even lettuce cups.
print this recipe