When I was staying at the Hotel La Jabotte in Cap d’Antibes, every afternoon they had cocktail hour. They served simple vegetables with little dips, like tapenade or caviar de tomate. Riviera cocktail hour inspired this recipe…
Radishes with Tapenade
- 350 g can black olives in brine (150 g olives)
- 1 tablespoon capers (in brine)
- 2 anchovy filets (in olive oil)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbs lemon juice (1/4 lemon)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 bunch French breakfast radishes
- In a food processor, pulse together the olives, capers, anchovies, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and black pepper into a fine rubble.
- Serve with the radishes, and sprinkle the radishes with Maldon salt.
print this recipe