Radishes with Tapenade
- 350 g can black olives in brine (150 g olives)
- 1 tablespoon capers (in brine)
- 2 anchovy filets (in olive oil)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbs lemon juice (1/4 lemon)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 bunch French breakfast radishes
- In a food processor, pulse together the olives, capers, anchovies, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and black pepper into a fine rubble.
- Serve with the radishes, and sprinkle the radishes with Maldon salt.
print this recipe