- 2 celery heart ribs, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons milk
- The breasts from 1 bought rotisserie chicken, skin removed, and flesh shredded (see note #1)
- 4 slices of good sourdough bread
1. In a large bowl whisk together all the ingredients besides the chicken and bread. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Lightly toss the shredded chicken with the dressing.
3. Arrange the chicken salad open-faced onto the sourdough bread.
1. Do replace the rotisserie chicken with leftover chicken you already have in the fridge.
print this recipe