- 1/4 cup Garlic and Fine Herbs Boursin
- 1/4 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 6 3/4-inch slices baguette, cut on a steep bias
- 2/3 cup grape tomatoes (about 18), quartered
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of fleur de sel
In a small bowl, mash together the Boursin and ricotta. Set aside.
Toast the baguette slices in a toaster until just golden and slightly crisp. Set on a rack to keep crisp, and cool.
When the bread is cool, spread with the Boursin mixture. Toss the tomato, olive oil, and fleur de sel together, and spoon on the cheese-topped baguette slices. Serve immediately.
print this recipe