- 10 ounces cheese tortellini
- 1 to 2 teaspoons good unsalted butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely grated Pecorino cheese
- Sea salt
- Lots of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ounce or 1 handful Microarugula, barely chopped
Boil a pot of water and salt it. Drop in the tortellini from fresh or frozen, and cook on high heat just until the tortellinis float to the top of the water. Drain.
In the tortellini pot, melt the butter. Toss in the tortellini, cheese, touch of salt, lots of pepper, and the microarugula. Toss to combine, and serve!
print this recipe