- 1.5 ounces fresh goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 1 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 10 cups roughly chopped greenleaf lettuce (about 2 small heads)
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 teaspoons finely snipped chives
- 6 tablespoons roughly chopped toasted walnuts
In a medium bowl, whisk together the goat cheese mayonnaise, half and half, and vinegar until mostly smooth. Season to taste with salt and a lot of black pepper.
Toss the lettuce lightly with the dressing. Save whatever is leftover in a closed container in the refrigerator. Top the salad with tomato wedges, chives, and walnuts. Serve immediately.
print this recipe