- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan
- ½ pound half white, half wheat pizza dough
- 1½ ounces thinly sliced fresh mozzarella
- 1 ounce crumbled fresh goat cheese
Preheat the oven to 500°F.
In a small food processor, blend together the basil, garlic, nuts, oil, and Parmesan until smooth.
Roll out the dough to a 7-inch round. Top with pesto sauce, leaving a small border for the crust. Top with the mozzarella, and then the goat cheese. Place the pizza on a cookie sheet, and bake until puffed and golden—10 to 13 minutes. It should be thick and bubbling. Slice and serve.
print this recipe