- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large poblano pepper, diced
- 4 large scallions, sliced
- 1 15-ounce can pinto beans
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans
- 1 15-ounce can black beans
- 2 15-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1 1-ounce packet of chili seasoning
- corn muffins
Sauté the veggies on medium in the oil for 3 to 4 minutes, until soft and just starting to char. Add the tomatoes and the seasoning, and stir to combine. Add the beans, lower the heat to low, and cover for 10 minutes. Finish uncovered for 5 minutes.
Toast the muffin in a 450 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
print this recipe