- ½ pound multigrain spaghetti or linguine
- 1 cup finely grated Pecorino
- 2 tablespoons room temperature unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- 1 cup baby arugula, roughly copped
- 2 tablespoons reserved pasta water
Bring a large pot of water to boil, and salt the water. Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
In a large bowl, mash together cheese, butter, and black pepper. Add the arugula, and the hot pasta and pasta water. Toss together, and serve.
print this recipe