- 1 cup plain (preferably Greek) yogurt
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 8 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons finely shopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, smashed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 1/2-pound fillets of salmon, boneless and skinless
- Olive oil for drizzling
Preheat the broiler. In a rectangular baking dish, stir together the yogurt, chutney, lime juice, shallot, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pat the salmon dry, and place it in the yogurt sauce, turning it to coat.
Line a baking sheet with foil, and grease it lightly with olive oil. Place the salmon in a single layer on the sheet, and spoon the yogurt sauce so it sits on top of the salmon fillets. Drizzle the salmon lightly with olive oil to help the yogurt brown in the oven. Broil until the salmon is cooked through, and the yogurt turns golden-brown around the edges, about 12 minutes. Serve with lime wedges, and a salad tossed with curry vinaigrette.