- ½ pound beef tenderloin tip
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, plus ½ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons water
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Take the meat out of the fridge 15 minutes before you want to use it. Season it with salt and pepper. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil to a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the rosemary sprig and the beef. Sear the beef 2 minutes on each of the 4 sides. Put the meat in the oven for 6 to 7 minutes, until the internal temperature is 135°F. Allow to rest for 10 minutes on the cutting board, and cut into thick slices.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepot, add the remaining teaspoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and chopped rosemary, and cook until just golden around the edges. Add the beans and water, and season with salt and pepper. Cover, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until soft.
print this recipe