- 1 1/2- to 2-ounce chunk of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 9 ounces button or cremini mushrooms, wiped clean
- The zest of 1 lemon
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
Fit your food processor with the thin slicer attachment. Push the Parmigiano Reggiano through first, then the parsley, and then the mushrooms. Remove the slicing disc, and put a serving plate over the food processor bowl. Invert the bowl, so the mushroom salad comes out with the mushrooms on the bottom and the parmesan on top.
Zest the lemon over the salad and top with cracked black pepper to taste. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, and salt until emulsified. Drizzle over the salad and serve right away.
print this recipe