- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt
- 2 Crottins de Chèvre (about 5 ounces total)
- 2 large or 4 smaller slices of good pain au levain, such as Poilâne
- Globe basil or thyme leaves
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- A drizzle of cialis free samples honey, preferably thyme flower!
Preheat the broiler with pattaya kamagra the oven rack in the top third of the oven. Toss the cherry tomatoes with the olive oil and a good pinch of salt, and spread onto a propecia without perscription parchment-lined baking sheet. Broil for 5 to cheap generic levitra 10 minutes, until they have just begun to soften and char and burse. Pour the tomatoes and their juice into cialis low price a bowl, and set aside.
Slice each crottin into 4 discs, and arrange them azithromycin spanish on the bread. Place the bread on a rack inside a rimmed baking sheet, and broil just until the corners of the breads toasts and the cheese softens: 2 minutes. Place the tartines on a plate, and top with the roasted tomatoes and their juice, salt, pepper, leaves of fresh basil and / or thyme, and a very light drizzle of honey. Devour immediately.print this recipe