- 1 teaspoon walnut mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 10-ounce bag of shredded rainbow carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Optional: Terra chips, crumbled on top
In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, and vinegar with salt and pepper. Whisk in the two oils.
In a medium bowl, combined the carrots, walnuts, and parsley. Toss with the vinaigrette. Serve!
If you want, top with the Terra chips just before serving.print this recipe