Pink Provençal Sangria
- 1 bottle chilled rosé wine from Provence
- 1 good slug of Triple Sec
- Simple syrup, made of ¼ cup sugar dissolved into ¼ cup of hot water, and allowed to cool
- 1 liter of seltzer
- 1 pink lady apple, cored and diced
- 1 pink grapefruit, sliced
- 1 cup watermelon balls
- Handful of raspberries
- Handful of strawberries, hulled and halved
- I like to serve this "prom punch" style, so drop all the fruit into a big glass punch bowl.
- Add in the wine, then the Triple Sec, and syrup. You really do not need to let this sit for a day, but you could. Just a few hours, and this is delicious.
- Add the seltzer at the last minute. Serve cold.
print this recipe