- 1 pound wide lo mein noodles
- 6 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon boiling water
- 3 tablespoon ginger jam
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 4 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 scallions, chopped
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
Meanwhile, whisk together all the other ingredients into a smooth sauce. Gently toss the noodles with the sauce, and serve.
print this recipe